Doctor today w/ growth ultrasound and biophysical profile of the babies. Everyone looked great and they are getting so big!
Estimated weights:
A - 4 lbs 5 oz
B - 5 lbs 2 oz
C - 4 lbs 10 oz
I took my overnight bag along, which I've decided is a surefire way to NOT have to go to the hospital. Like reverse psychology or something. The day's not over, but it looks like my brother in law's prediction of today being The Day may not come true.
My blood pressure was up a little more but still not considered high. My guess is that if it keeps rising every week as it has been, that will end up being the catalyst that eventually lands me in the hospital and having to deliver before the scheduled date. Just a guess, though. VERY tired, so off to rest.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are definitely being a trooper...Those babies are growing and I can only imagine how you are feeling. I am praying for you and the babies. I hope all continues to go well. God Bless!
ReplyDeleteWow those are great weights!! Get some rest!!
ReplyDelete