1. Being able to consume the following without a second thought: caffeinated beverages, artificially sweetened beverages, wine, cold deli meat, feta cheese
2. Sleeping on my stomach
3. Lying on my back
4. Being able to see (and reach) to shave my own legs :-)
5. Going for walks
6. Having a belly button
7. Taking medicine without having an "I shouldn't have taken that!" meltdown afterward
8. Accepting aches and pains as a part of life instead of wondering if I need to go to the ER every time I have one
9. A day without aches and pains
10. What a blessing it is to be able to bring children into the world! Once my girls get here, I pray that I never take them for granted for a single day.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I cant wait to sleep on my tummy and order a Venti Mocha Latte freely...only a few more weeks!!
ReplyDeleteI have loved reading your blog, Lacey. And every Monday, my team at work prays for you and your little girls!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!