Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Random Thoughts

*Being pregnant with triplets is hard. HARD.

*I am letting go of all my pride and applying for WIC. And possibly Medicaid for the babies.

*Kevin has decided we need to go ahead and look for a place with more room now instead of later, in a more affordable area. I know he's right, but I love our town. And I love this little townhouse. I can't imagine not living here. But I can't imagine having three children here for any length of time. It's what you call a conundrum.

*My husband is the best in the world.

*We have tentative baby names. They could be changed at any moment. But for now, we think our daughters will be: Hadley, Reagan, and Madeline.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the name Reagan! We had picked that name out in case we were having a girl. It took a little convincing, though. My hubby thought it was a boy's name at first but it grew on him!

    ReplyDelete