Sunday, February 28, 2010

22 Weeks 3 Days - Belly Pic, Etc.



Showing off Kevin's mad crib-assembly skills (or trying to, anyway; the belly pretty much eclipses the finished product). This is crib #1. We think we have a second one coming soon. I'm not freaking out that we haven't acquired all three yet. In the beginning at least, I'd like to use sleep positioners and keep all the babies in the same one. Note: the baseball pictures in the background are coming down, as Kevin makes his peace with saying good-bye to the man room.

We should be learning the babies' weights on Tuesday. Based on my girth alone, I'm expecting a good report.



Our changing table! (Can you spot our tiny helper coming in for a closer look? He's very curious about all the new stuff in our house. We anticipate some sibling rivalry.) My wonderful in-laws were down for a visit over the weekend and helped us put this together. They volunteered their assistance with any projects, so we took them up on it. They helped move furniture, got our crib mattress and changing pads for us, and supplied a batch of Karen's homemade oatmeal raisin cookies. Luckily Kevin doesn't like raisins, so I get to devour the whole batch all by myself. Which, at the rate I'm going, shouldn't take more than a day or two.

2 comments:

  1. Girls can like baseball, too! One out of the three has to be a tomboy. I like the crib. What bedding did you decide on? AND you look BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, daddy is hoping for a softball player in the mix. Of course, I think daddy is also hoping mommy decides to do this again and has a boy one day :-) I decided not to register for a specific design for bedding, since we'll eventually need three and those sets are pretty pricey (and there are so many other big things we need). So, I'm just going to do pinks, reds and yellows for the sheets, and I want to do a ladybug theme (thanks to a onesie you sent me w/ a ladybug on it). My mom is going to take me to pick out some ladybug stuff this weekend.

    ReplyDelete