OK, so even though time in general seems to have practically STOPPED for me, it actually feels like I was just at the doctor's office a couple of days ago instead of two weeks. A few highlights from today's appointment:
*I am now the size of a full-term singleton pregnancy...a good four months before singleton mommies get this big
*The babies are looking good, but we didn't find out weights today like I thought we would
*The doctor says my cervix is "holding like Fort Knox"! This is really good news, especially for someone with a uterus as big as mine
*The pain I've been feeling at the top of my ribs is just my organs repositioning. Ew. I guess my intestines are getting slammed against my rib cage or something. Ew.
*I was reassured that, though it may feel otherwise, nothing is going to fall out when I stand up and walk around. (I know my doctor thinks I'm a nut. It's amazing how little I care at this point.)
*I got the OK to eat hot dogs! Whoo-hoo! I've been craving them in a big way. Back off, nutrition police. Growing three people earns me a free pass every now and then.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment