Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Back to the doc and not much to report...

I'm still having my appointments every two weeks. They're almost boringly routine...which is great!! Heartbeats good, fluid levels good, cervix good. I do realize how very lucky we are, and I am grateful. I'm at 26 weeks and 5 days, so at my next visit (assuming nothing comes up in the meantime that requires me to go in) I'll be over the 28 week hump! WOW. I'm pretty much expecting to spend the entire day there at my next appointment...regular OB visit, growth ultrasound, AND the glucose test. I have to drink the Glucola drink and then wait an hour before they draw my blood. Maybe they can squeeze the ultrasound into that hour and it won't take as long as I'm imagining.

I'm in better spirits than I was when I last posted. Good reports from the doctor tend to do that for me. Not to mention, it's a beautiful day...supposed to be in the 80's over the next few days...and I've got a couple of BLT's here with my name on them. I'm going to settle in with those, a glass of lemonade, and some Price is Right! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for good news and better spirits! I just got back from the doc and things are looking good for me too. Let's keep it up! Today was my first day out in 2 weeks and it was pouring..soo jealous!!! Oh, and we shopped by McDs on the way home...chicken nuggets AND a large fries MMMM good day :-)

    ReplyDelete