You look AWESOME! Seriously - I can't believe how good you look for carrying THREE babies!!! Don't you wonder how Octo-Mom did it? She probably needed one of those roller-walkers to rest her belly on! You go girl!
I said it before. You look so beautiful!
You look wonderful. Too precious...
Not only can I not believe how good you look, but I can't believe you're up and walking around LOL!
Oh Wow, Lacey did you ever imagine that you would be carrying triplets 7 mo ago? Look at you, oh wow! There are three little babies in there! Wow
right ON, lacey! it won't be long now...
You look AWESOME! Seriously - I can't believe how good you look for carrying THREE babies!!! Don't you wonder how Octo-Mom did it? She probably needed one of those roller-walkers to rest her belly on! You go girl!
ReplyDeleteI said it before. You look so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful. Too precious...
ReplyDeleteNot only can I not believe how good you look, but I can't believe you're up and walking around LOL!
ReplyDeleteOh Wow, Lacey did you ever imagine that you would be carrying triplets 7 mo ago? Look at you, oh wow! There are three little babies in there! Wow
ReplyDeleteright ON, lacey! it won't be long now...
ReplyDelete