Just one more week in the 20s! I can hardly believe it! These babies are going to be here soon. Wow.
Good news: the nurse from my doctor's office just called with my lab results. My glucose levels were normal - no signs of gestational diabetes! Celebrating appropriately with a Cook-Out mint Oreo milkshake to be delivered this afternoon by a friend. As tempted as I am to just skip lunch and go straight for dessert, I'd better make myself sit down and have some real food first.
My iron levels are still low, so I was told to take a second iron supplement every day (I'm already taking one along with my prenatal vitamin). That, I can handle.
Perhaps an updated picture will be coming soon, IF I can find some decent clothes that actually fit. I've been alternating the same ratty shorts and yoga pants with my men's 3XL T-shirts for days. Maybe I'll break out the tribal-print caftan my mom sent me. But then again, maybe not. At least not for photo day.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on 29 weeks and no GD!!!! We're officially in trimester numero 3.
ReplyDeleteTribal prints? haha! I wear old t-shirts every day and I wonder why I even bothered to buy maternity clothes.
Have you recieved my gift yet?
ReplyDelete