Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Worried Mother Hen, Act I

In light of the fact that a woman recently tried to steal a baby from the hospital at which I plan to deliver, I'm putting on my Mother Hen suit and tightening up security. (Note: happily, the would-be baby thief did not succeed, but still.) So...I think I'm going to make this blog private soon. When the babies arrive, I want to post their pictures and info here for my family and friends, but I don't want too many details available to just anyone.

I don't know exactly how it works, but I think once I change the settings you'll have to send a request and then log in to read my blog entries. It's a little less convenient, but I hope that if you're already a "loyal follower" you'll stick around and see what all of these ramblings of mine have been leading up to! I really appreciate everyone who reads my blog (and I thrive on your comments, hint hint) so please know that I'm not trying to deter anybody who is already a reader/follower. This is just the first of many occasions in which I'll demonstrate my overly-worried, over-protective parenting nature.

5 comments:

  1. I totally understand! In fact, I've heard of pictures from blogs being used without permission to sell things or any other random crap. My blog is private too. I'll give you access to mine if you give me access to yours! hee hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand! I will continue to follow, and send prayers your way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will follow...definitely...You have to protect everything these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I was there, and still am. Just very leary of strangers in public and extremely protective. I call myself Mama Bear, ready to pounce on anyone coming near my baby. I hope I can continue to read on. NICU is suppose to be a lockdown, so I hope that you guys are all safe and well there. LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so scary to hear stories like that. I've always been very open on my blog, but maybe I'll have to start thinking about anonymizing it a bit more or something. I hate thinking about it, but I hear that some people are kind of weird about multiples.

    ReplyDelete