I've been staring at a blank screen for 20 minutes because I'm having trouble finding words to express how I feel about hitting 30 weeks today! Let's just say I am:
happy
thankful
excited
terrified
and of course, uncomfortable. How funny that I thought I was uncomfortable two weeks ago! And yes, I know I'll probably be saying the same thing two weeks from NOW, should I get that far.
I spend most of my days on the couch now, which gets pretty boring, but at least I know it's not for much longer. I CAN still get up and make myself meals, take potty breaks (lots and lots of potty breaks), take a quick shower, and take the dog outside. Five minutes seems to be my limit for being on my feet. I haven't left the house in, well...a long time. I guess since my last doctor's appointment, about 10 days ago. Sometimes I feel like the walls are closing in on me, but there's not much else to do besides wait it out. I have a lot of time to think, which has never been a good thing for me, and I've been getting a little anxious lately when I think about the reality of what our lives are going to be like soon. I worry sometimes that maybe I'm not up for the challenge. Will I really be able to handle this...three newborns at once? I'm praying for courage and strength...and so thankful that help is coming!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Lacey - It's almost like I could hear myself speaking reading your blog entry. I'm scared to think of how much more uncomfortable I'll get...I can barely roll over in bed and put off peeing becuase it's hard to get out of bed. BUT, the end is in sight...yay for 30 weeks! And about raising 3 babies...I have the same concerns about raising 2, so I know that 3 must be daunting. I'm sure we'll get through it, though. It will be a rough first few months, and I for one am not sure if I'm truly "ready", but we can and will do it. We'll look back one day and laugh at how apprehensive we were!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it, Lacey. If anyone I know if up to the challenge, it's you. :) I think you were always destined to be a mom and you'll be great at it!
ReplyDeleteOne more week and you will make it past me. Gosh hard to believe I was there 9 weeks ago! Go girl and make it 10 more weeks! I think you will be an awesome mom! Can't wait to read your adventures!
ReplyDelete